Another Update

So much has went on since I posted last. I keep forgetting to update here. I know, horrible of me. Maybe I should get back to writing here. It would be cathartic.

Since last post we have:

Moved into a town.
Gotten a decent van.
Went to NC to visit my oldest.
Gained unlimited internet-no more data caps!
Ended up with lots of kitties.
and a lot more.

One thing that is important is that I have an official mental illness diagnosis. Schizoaffective disorder. I've thought about writing about it. Not sure if I will or not.

I have also been tossing around the idea of making a plant identification blog. I love doing that as a hobby, IDing plants has been my thing since childhood.

Not a lot more to say today, I need to come up with a strategy to post more often and to be clearer in what I want to say about personal life. It has been so long since I blogged for myself that I have almost forgotten how to be just me!

0 comments: