Absence

Things are hectic.

Dealing with a bogus CPS call and investigation
Mail being tampered with by ex-inlaws (not our issue, post office clearing up)

And on top of this my mom had a heart attack. She's going into rehab at a nursing home and not sure if it will end up permanent. May end up moving down to help her out around the house once the CPS thing is closed.

The investigator says she can't find a reason to keep it open, so hopefully after all the red tape is cut through it'll be done.

Losing the computer for a bit. Nothing is hiring around here, so hard to keep up payments. Just the same thing everyone else is suffering, but I'll be back as soon as I find a job doing something or other close enough to walk to.

I'd be writing but because of gmail I lost a good gig. Seems that my files never went through, so it looked as if I just went *poof*. Thanks, Google.

BUT, on the bright side, power and rent are A-ok. Just the extras that are going. I wouldn't mind it if you'd pass on my Examiner link to anyone you know that has a child in the Autism spectrum, every page view counts. I'll be taking the time tonight to write a bunch of posts that should auto-post on Examiner while I am gone. Who knows, maybe I'll earn enough to buy a cheap computer from the used store up the street and get back quick!

Here you go:
http://www.examiner.com/x-5565-NY-Autism-Parenting-Examiner

0 comments: